Precise and near real-time monitoring of the well pad lifecycle.
Monitor the shale oil and gas lifecycle with Airbus – this unrivalled service enables users to access accurate and timely information on well pad activity months ahead of published information.
Airbus’ ShaleScanner uses high-resolution satellite imagery combined with advanced analytics to provide unprecedented access to insights on drilling, fracking, completion and oil production.
The result has the potential to transform monitoring of shale oil basins, enabling users to understand, with the highest level of certainty, the activities that may have an impact on shale supply.
Access Information Most Relevant to You
ShaleScanner enables users to:
- Identify when a well pad has been cleared, independent of drilling permit data.
- Delivers updates on wells as they transition from DUCs through to completion status, at least two months ahead of public data.
- Provide detailed insight on the entire well pad lifecycle, underpinned by the highest-resolution satellite imagery currently used in the market.
- Enables users to draw more insights on shale production and assess the potential impact on demand and supply flows.
- Gives information on well location, well ID number, operator, clearing, drilling, DUC, completion status and much more.
- Compares insights with publically available reported data.
- Assesses information via a dedicated online dashboard, email alerts and CSV download.