Monitor and react with Airbus – this innovative service enables users to monitor refinery activity at the touch of a button!
Airbus’s RefineryScanner combines satellite imagery with advanced analytics to indicate refinery shutdowns up to six weeks ahead of the market, as well as drawing implications on crude capacity.
Combining this data with global downstream analytics enables users to draw more accurate insights on related commodity flows.
Access Information Most Relevant to You
RefineryScanner enables users to:
- Systematically monitor refinery activity on a global scale
- View the latest satellite imagery for indication of shutdown activity
- Gather information of refineries undergoing planned, unexpected and extended maintenance
- Translate shutdown data to more accurately assess the potential impact on demand and supply flows for crude oil and derived products
- Draw more precise insights on global or regional refining capacity
- Access information via a dedicated online dashboard, email alerts and CSV download
Please use the Chat Box in the bottom right hand corner to submit questions about the service.