Pléiades Neo is our most advanced optical constellation, with four identical 30cm resolution satellites with ultimate reactivity. Entirely funded, manufactured, owned and operated by Airbus, Pléiades Neo is a breakthrough in the Earth Observation domain.
Thanks to these state-of-the-art satellites, we optimise each step of the acquisition and delivery cycle in order to offer you top-level Earth Observation services now and going forward into decades to come.
Discover the Pléiades Neo Archive Preview Tool - and preview the available coverage worldwide.
- 4 agile identical satellites in constellation
- Sun-synchronous orbit, descending node, 620km altitude
- Cloud-based ground segment architecture for production and easy access in OneAtlas
- Mono, stereo and tri-stereo acquisitions
- 30cm native resolution
- 6 bands: (deep blue, blue, red, red edge, NIR) and panchromatic
- Intra-day revisit
- Daily anywhere (30° off-Nadir)
- Twice daily anywhere (46° off-Nadir)