Imagery in the Living Library is constantly updated with very high resolution Pléiades Neo (30cm), Pléiades (50cm) as well as SPOT (1.5m) data. Flexible access via API, streaming and download are available in multiple formats options. Usage is based on a subscription model and can easily plug and play into your GIS workflows.
The Living Library imagery catalog encompasses the full Pléiades and SPOT 6/7 data, collected since 2012. This data comes in 2 categories: the ‘Living Library’ and an ‘Extended Archive’ as described below:
- Selection of curated imagery that is updated everyday and includes: 30cm, 50cm and 1.5m data from Pléiades Neo, Pléiades and SPOT 6/7
- Available for instant streaming and fast download
- Search available 30cm 50cm and 1.5 data in the Content Preview Tool
- Other Pléiades and SPOT 6/7 images from the Airbus catalog
- Available for streaming and fast download after product warm-up
Use cases for any market applications:
- Monitoring areas of interest
- Satellite imagery analysis
- Map creation and updates
- Machine Learning
- Emergency response
- Quick and easy: quickly access the satellite imagery you need in a few simple clicks.
- Pay only for what you need: with a subscription package, you can stream and download only what you need.
- Fresh: updated daily, immediately accessible.
- Flexible: access the data you need, as you need it.
- Fresh premium satellite imagery archive: processed in the cloud, updated daily.
- Annual subscription: usage-based pricing with no minimum order size or surface-based pricing (per seats)
- Multiple delivery & formats: multiple streaming & download format options.
- Cloud API integration: search, view & download options available.