Easily detect man-made changes such as new buildings or removed roads over your area of interest. With our change detection capability, you’ll get cost-effective surveillance over selected sites, as well as an understanding of regional or country-wide infrastructure change. This service is provided in partnership with Hyperverge.
Classes for man-made changes includes construction, roads and earthworks. Service is fully automated with optional quality control and uses Pléiades 50cm or SPOT 1.5m data. Service is available via the OneAtlas Data Interface or API. Output formats include vector or GeoJSON.
- Multi-resolution and multi-sensor: either use SPOT 1.5m or Pléiades 50 cm images
- Efficiently monitor changes over areas with customised revisit frequency
- Focus only on relevant and/ or changing areas
- Choose between a fully automated solution or with human quality control service
- Leverage our team of experts and partners for customer projects & industry-specific solutions
- Results delivered in ready-to-use-formats
- Direct access to OneAtlas imagery and analytics
- Choose from simple subscription or custom packages
- Analytics compatible with leading GIS platforms
- Integrate analytics in your own application using our dedicated APIs
Hyperverge has developed patent-pending technology for real-time analysis of images and videos obtained from sources such as satellites, surveillance cameras, industrial cameras, and documents. HyperVerge’s models lead the market with top accuracy values on many important data-sets and are optimized for deployments in real-world low bandwidth environments.