OneAtlas Basemap gives you simple access to an off-the-shelf, complete and consistent coverage of all earth landmasses. Made out of the highest-grade Airbus satellite imagery, sharp and fresh, you can fully rely on our service to support your business. Average pixel age of OneAtlas Basemap is less than 8 months old.
- Plan operations, deployment and missions for Defence & Security
- Provide up-to-date information for mapping purposes
- Provide imagery database to determine where points of change have occured
Accessible on-line 24/7 as a streaming service, or downloaded into your own server, it can be used in your own environment to create maps, locate your teams and assets or plan your mission. Alternatively, it can be directly embedded into your mobile application or your website through an API access.
- Reliable: Consistent, always fresh, all metadata included. You can trust the information we provide to you.
- Flexible delivery: Accessed through API and URL in various protocols, or downloaded to your system, it adapts to your workflows.
- Off-the-shelf: Tasking, selection, processing, ingestion… We take care of everything for you.
- Fresh and predictable: New images added every day. Fully refreshed every year
- Sharp: 1.5m over the world, 50cm over the top 3,000 urban areas
- Highest grade only: Curated, accurate, with marginal cloud cover
Please use the Chat Box in the bottom right hand corner to submit questions about the service.