The 3D Textured Model, the latest release in the Airbus 3D and Elevation product portfolio derived from very high resolution optical imagery, opens up new possibilities for fast high resolution 3D reconstruction and visualisation of large areas.
With decades of experience in photogrammetry development and imagery processing, Airbus unveils its next generation of cartographic products.
The 3D Textured Model combines a 50cm DSM, true-ortho-mosaic and realistic facade using a semi-automated process. It is suitable for visualising, simulating, and modelling to support the planning and decision-making process in markets as varied as mapping, defence, safety & security, civil engineering, construction, insurance, risk management, aviation, and tourism. Being a satellite-based product, it is ideal for use in areas that are remote or difficult to access (i.e. hot spots), where flying and mobile scanning/mapping are restricted.
The next generation of 3D Models are coming soon with the deployment of Pléiades Neo, our new high resolution constellation that provides 30cm satellite imagery, that will enhance our level of detail and revisit capabilities.
Your area of interest even in remote and hot spot areas using regularly updated, fresh and relevant data
Your tactical mission, network utilisation or natural event with consistency and homogeneity around the globe
Your construction project, geological point of interest or city map
- Freshness: Flexible tasking and on demand production, providing relevant information
- Quality: Homogeneity and consistency guaranteed everywhere in the world
- Content: More radiometric and geometric information and detail enhancing your VisSim and analytics experience
- Quick and easy access: Visualise existing 3D models via OneAtlas
- Up to 1.5m vertical accuracy at 0.5m grid spacing
- Derived from optical spaceborne technology
- Large AOI (up to 1000 km²)
- Production on demand for your Area of Interest
Please use the Chat Box in the bottom right hand corner to submit questions about the service.